Boasting a rich tapestry of history and an enthusiastic community spirit, Oklahoma City (OKC) is steadily carving out its reputation as the go-to destination for all things Halloween. From hair-raising haunted houses and eerie ghost stories to community events that cater to all ages, OKC is the place to be this spooky season.
Some of the top corn mazes in Oklahoma:
- Brown Ranch 3B Hay Maze in Ardmore
- Chester's Party Barn in Piedmont
- Annabelle's Fun Farm in Welch
- P Bar Farms Corn Maze - This maze has reviews indicatingit's appropriate for all ages and can be moderately scary
- Mikles Family Farm Maze in Shawnee - Apart fromthe maze, they offer a corn shooter, hay rides, and an option to go through themazes in dark or daylight. They also have patches for groups like Boy or GirlScouts
Top haunted houses in Oklahoma:
- Trail of Fear Haunted Scream Park in Lawton: One ofOklahoma's largest haunted attractions that provides an immersive scaryexperience
- Nightmare in the Country in Woodward: A renowned hauntedhouse that promises spine-chilling experiences
- The Sanctuary in Oklahoma City: A thrilling attraction thatoffers a combination of suspense, horror, and excitement
- Haunted Castle Halloween Festival in Muskogee: This festival not only provides scares but also a range of Halloween activities for visitors of all ages.